Follow us on Substack

8/1/14

NEXUS

NEXUS

Neks-us

Network; union; connection;

Being a link or a connection.

We have a nexus between our groups and we have strong ties.

The team coach made us hold a string between us. It created a nexus and we bonded.

Nex - us

Nex (Reminds) Next

Us (Reminds) Us

They are next to us when we are linked.

NEXT US



I tell you, "I love your dowdy hat!"  Why don't you thank me?
Answer below...

 
Like Trivia? 
Subscribe to Trivia A Day - Free Trivia in your email!
 


 (c) 2014 E. Carruthers




Answer: 
Dowdy means to be vulgar looking or to be in bad taste. I said, "I love your ugly hat."

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMMUTABLE

  IMMUTABLE <Im-mute-ah-bul> Unalterable; permanent; total; An unchangeable and undeniable absolute An immutable law never changes bec...