Follow us on Substack

7/26/14

OFFICIOUS

OFFICIOUS

Oh-fish-ish

Pushy; intrusive; meddling;

Giving unwanted help.

Stop giving officious advice because I can choose my own shoes.

The officious woman insisted that I not eat ice cream before dinner. She was always annoying.

Off - icious

Off (Reminds) Off or back off

Icious (Reminds) Vicious

Back off with your advice or I will be vicious.

OFF VICIOUS




You are a veracious and ravenous. You say, "You did not eat the pie."  I believe you. Why?

Answer below...



(c) 2014 E. Carruthers


Answer:  

A veracious person tells the truth. Veracious means having the habit of being honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IMMUTABLE

  IMMUTABLE <Im-mute-ah-bul> Unalterable; permanent; total; An unchangeable and undeniable absolute An immutable law never changes bec...