Follow us on Substack

6/3/14

VENERATE

VENERATE

<Ven-ah-rayte>

Reverence; cherish; adore;

Admiring or holding in the highest regard.

The readers venerate a good book because a good story is always loved.

Vene - rate

Vene (Reminds) Vent or say a lot

Rate (Reminds) Rate

I vent a good rate for you.

VENT RATE




You stand by your air conditioner and venerate your living room. Why are you still hot?

Answer below...







Subscribe to New Word A Day
 


Subscribe to New Idiom A Day - FREE daily email


(c) 2014 E. Carruthers



Answer:  

Venerate means to admire. You are admiring your living room. You are not cooling it.

1 comment:

  1. I stand by my A/C unit n venerate my living room. I am hot because my a/c unit is not turn on

    ReplyDelete

IMMUTABLE

  IMMUTABLE <Im-mute-ah-bul> Unalterable; permanent; total; An unchangeable and undeniable absolute An immutable law never changes bec...